Thursday 21 November 2013

About twin souls


About twin souls

I'd like to clarify, what does 'twin souls' means for me, without over analyzing the phrase.
I received a vision ones, when I needed clarity with a new experience that I was having. The vision was simple and amazing. I saw an Over Soul first and then I literally watched as two souls separated from it. I saw my soul and my twin departing from the same Over Soul and begin their two independent soul journeys.
Needless to say how moving and emotional that vision was for me personally. It felt like I had just witnessed the birth of my own soul and that of my twin. This vision is the foundation of my understanding of twin souls.

However, the story I want to share this time isn't about me.

A young woman contacted me and asked for a session because she felt stuck emotionally. She had been experiencing depression and melancholy for more than a decade with no apparent reason. She tried dating several times over the years, but every relationship she had started was short-lived. She could not feel connected to any of her partners and she found this troubling. As she said: 'I meet really nice guys and I don't understand why I can't feel anything.'
Then, she mentioned that she had a boyfriend twelve years ago. They were together for two years, but he died and she does not thinking about him very often any more.
At this point in the session, I started to hear higher/soul information for her and so, it all became crystal clear.
The boy who died was her twin soul. Although she wasn't aware of it during the time they were together, nevertheless, she experienced the strongest, purest soul connection that can happen between two souls/people.
After having the experience of such a deep connection with her twin, she became emotionally numbed, as she tried over and over again to connect with others. It's not that she couldn't feel anything, but a twin soul connection is truly one of a kind, therefore she simply couldn't find the same or even similar, feeling.
Having a clear understanding of her emotional experiences and also, releasing old, stuck energies, helped her to move on with her life.
And I believe this story clearly shows the deep effects of a twin soul connection.

As twin souls embark on their soul journeys, both have their individual soul plans. Thus, they can be separated for numerous incarnations by existing in different realities and realms.
So, when twins finally meet and spend time together, it feels like a reunion with the of sense of being complete. The depth and purity of their connection is undeniable.
I know the most popular idea about twin souls is the romantic, love relationship scenario, but there are infinite ways for twins to share their life/soul experiences.

I do hope that it is within your soul plan to meet your twin in this lifetime and have the chance to reunite. It can be truly an exciting and unique event.

Love,
Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment